Today we had the opportunity to catch up with fashion expert Ryan Wesley Carter of RWC Styling in Atlanta. He is helping us get our heads around DJ Fashion and what DJ's should wear.
Some key takeaways:
- What you wear is important.
- You don't want to look like the sound guy checking the mic.
- The first impression you give the audience will be forever embedded in their minds. Make it count.
- Be a shoe boss!
- Wear clothes that fit
- Be confident in what you wear
- Know your style and go for that look - no matter the store.
Ryan Wesley Carter's info:
I want to give a big SHOUT out to my man Jopa Music for the review on iTunes. Please give him some listener love - and like his Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/JOPAMUSIC
I love listener questions because my goal here is to be helpful. The more specific the question, the more I feel I can get directly to the point of what you are searching for. And maybe - motivate you to go the next level.
We Love Our Listeners
We love our listeners and love helping you guys gain more followers and likes. Please take a few minutes to subscribe and rate the podcast in iTunes. It will help future DJ's around the world. Thanks! - Hans